Senior Marketing Communications Executive
Rex Regum Qeon
Looking for the opportunity to join the RRQ?
The Senior Marketing Communications Executive is someone who will be our comrade in branding. Someone who loves branding and its process, and also eager to develop the best brand in the market as well to the eyes of the public. Someone who is creative but also a team player.
Role & Responsibilities
We need someone who has the skill and experience in:
• Working closely with the marketing team and the management to build and maintain the strongest brand in e-sport
• Working/liaise closely with the agency/ies, and the in-house creative production team in developing all branding-related activities (Advertisements, Press Conferences, Press Releases, Events, Social Media Campaigns, Community Activities, Store Branding, etc.)
• Assisting the management and the business development team with the production to deliver tailored presentations and reviews, in conjunction with marketing team members
• Working with other team members to organize external company events, seminars, workshops to clients, agencies, media owners etc.
• Compile reports, identify issues and suggest ideas and opportunities for the team’s stronger branding campaign
Education & Experience
We are looking for someone who has:
• A Bachelor Degree in Communications or Marketing
• 2-3 years experience in Marketing Communications (from Agencies are preferred)
• PC & Gadget savvy (MS Office, Social Media, etc.)