Be a leading E-sports organization in South-East Asia, by building a brand and professional teams consisting of highly passionate and skillfull individuals that want to showcase their potential to the world.
- Responsible for whole function of General Affair such as purchase request, cash advance, reumbursment, etc.
- Responsible to handling inventory asset.
- Responsible to maintaining Game House such as electricity, water, etc.
- Responsible to make weekly and monthly reports. Coordinate with other divisions.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Female, max 28 years.
- Min. S1 any major, GPA 3.00.
- Min. experience in same field for 1 years.
- Fresh graduate/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Must have Ms. Office skill.
- Good to have own vehicle and SIM C.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Deadline and detail oriented.