ESL, the world's largest esports company, leads the industry across various games with numerous online and offline competitions. ESL operate high profile, branded international and national leagues and tournaments such as the Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL One, ESL Pro League, ESL National Championships, as well as grassroots amateur cups, and matchmaking systems. ESL covers a broad field of services in gaming technology, event management, advertising and TV production, fully catering to the needs of the esports ecosystem. With offices in Indonesia, Australia, Germany, France, Poland, Spain, Singapore, North America and partners in many other countries, it has a truly global footprint.
ESL Indonesia has partnered with the Salim Group, one of Indonesia’s biggest conglomerates, to bring esports to the next level in the region. This partnership gives the business setup a strong foundation for growth and stability in the country.
At ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
ESL’s office in Jakarta is a workplace for around 12 employees and is located in Central Jakarta. The sales team is currently lead by regional heads, and we need to build up our Indonesia focused team to lead from the forefront on the ground. New sales hires will report to ESL Asia’s regional Sales Heads and Managing Director. We also co-operate with external parties to increase our market foot print.
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager who is passionate about esports and business development. You will generate new leads and sales as well as help to manage existing sponsors and partners. Your role will be pivotal in influencing how we shape our future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and maintain strong account relationships, working effectively with partners to 'know their business' and provide 'first point of contact'.
· Utilise creative and traditional outreach to drive partnership revenue growth
· Maintain high level of service toward all clients and brand partners
· Work with sales team to develop wholly integrated marketing solutions
· Assist in preparation of sales materials for ESL's opportunities
· Maintain knowledge of and manage expectations surrounding event timelines and deadlines
· Ensure highest quality implementation of brand partnership programs
· Manage client delegation experience at ESL events
· Manage sales pipeline through CRM and contract process with partners
· Evangelise esports and ESL to major brands and agencies
· Performs other duties as required.
· Professionally represent ESL at all times
· Cooperate and assist with reporting in other entities in the APAC region in particular with our regional colleagues in Singapore
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
· Excellent general communication and teamwork skills and not afraid to ask questions
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills (working with English speaking customers & contracts)
· Excellent written and oral Bahasa Indonesia (managing local partners)
· Proven track record with minimum of three years relevant experience in sales or business development
· High level of integrity and attention to detail.
· Experience in market analysis and building sales target lists.
· Experience in working and delivering under stress and meeting tight deadlines
· General Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint & Word Skill Set
· If you have worked with Salesforce before it is considered a plus
· Documented relationships in the esports industry (a huge plus, but not a must have)
The role will require travel both within Indonesia domestically and overseas.